" My American Hero Gone To Soon "
Myself As An American Veteran We Would Think That Our Government Would
But my brother (James E. Majors) a Viet Nam Veteran was sprayed with the poison Agent Orange + + + by his own government in 1969 at Cu Chi. We know that "The VA Failed" to test his PSA one year and he was told the next year that his number is 60 and he has Stage 4 Prostate Cancer+ + + + + + + + + + + + +. Then at home his food that him and his family eat is sprayed with almost the same identical chemical as AO called Round up + + + putting an even greater toxic load on his already poisoned body. Then he is given the chemical toxin poison called Chemo + + + + + + + + putting an even greater overload on his already toxic body...
~ IN GODS HANDS NOW - REST IN PEACE JIMMY~
CECIL FIELD POW~MIA MEMORIAL PARK BRICKS
Support A Great Cause and Get Your Customized Bricks